Título: Places and jobs in our community
Course / Level: 2nd Level 3rd grade
This unit is related with the jobs, places and sectors that we have in our community.
To identify the different shops and services in a city.
To recognize the work of people.To classify the works in sectors.
The unit will be divided into 6 lessons:
· 4 sessions: writing, reading, listening and speaking activities. Demonstration, analyzing and making connections with their environment.
Individual, pair, team activities. (boardgames, worksheets, dialogues, act out stories)
· 5 session: Quiz activity: Who wants to be millionaire (reviewing lesson) Team activity.
· 6 session: Oral exposition. The students in pairs explain their job. They will need a poster to support their explanation about the different jobs that exist in their community.
- power point to present vocabulary and play games.
- Online exercices: http://www.eslprintables.com/exercise.asp?id=6062#thetop
- Games taken from: http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=39046#thetop
- Online application: http://www.classtools.net/education-games-php/lights_out
- video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGLQudvMWE
Piedad Rosell Cerro
CEIP Benjamín Escalonilla
Piedad has a file to share with you on OneDrive. To view it, click the link below.